Sectional Overhead Doors
S.A.A.’s sectional over head doors offer high degrees of thermal insulation and optimum weather sealing to deliver an extremely efficient solution for warehouse loading applications. There is a choice of track types to suit the internal space available and doors are available with vision windows, full panoramic window panels , secondary ‘pass’ doors and additional security locks.
Sectional Doors are an ideal solution for business and production areas and are manufactured to suit any room construction/application. Advanced door technologies are used to ensure the long term fail-free operation with high intensity. Special elements, which increase their reliability and wear resistance are provided in the structure of doors and guides.
All Sectional Doors are manufactured with a high sealing system which increases the thermal insulation.
There are several different types of lift solutions including Standard lift, high lift, low lift and vertical lift track options
- Galvanised steel stucco-embossed panels 610mm high, with galvanised press-formed steel end stiles (Aluminium panels available as an alternative), 40 or 45mm thick with polyurethane foam infill.
- Extruded non-absorbent rubber seals are fitted to the top, bottom and sides of the door.
- End stiles, track and all fittings are steel, galvanised or electro zinc-plated as standard; stainless steel is an option.
- Insulated panels with U-values up to 0.2W/m2K | Single or multiple double-glazed acrylic vision panels
- Pass/wicket door within main doors up to
- Fully-glazed panoramic doors for full vision and improved daylighting
- Guide track/wheel carriers are adjustable to ensure a good weather seal.
- Powered or manual operation
- Safety edge and low level photo cells available to allow for impulse closing
- Balanced by torsion springs to ensure easy opening